Draganfly Motorcycles collects certain information about you when you use www.draganfly.co.uk.
• Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email newsletter, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on.
• Your internet Protocol (IP) address, and any details you’ve given us (so we know who you are when you order again to make returns and refunds easier).
• Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by Draganfly staff only. We do this so we can:
• Improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
• Gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email newsletter.
• Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to.
• Send email newsletter to customers who request them.
• Allow you to access Draganfly services and place orders
Where your data is stored
We store your data on internal servers held at Draganfly. These are password protected.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We will only pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We will never share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask for a copy free of charge. We will endeavour to supply you with this within 28 days. We only collect information in order to complete orders or work requested by individual customers.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in every email newsletter.
Links to other websites
Draganfly.co.uk contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
So what does this actually mean?
All this formal sounding stuff means that we will collect only the information required to complete an order, refund or return that you have asked us to complete and store the relevant information for our accounts and tax purposes.
We have taken every realistic step to protect your information.
We will NEVER share your information (unless we have to by law) as we hate getting emails we never signed up for, or calls from annoying call centres.
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your device that allows our server to remember specific information about your usage session. While visiting our website, you may encounter pages that employ cookies to:
• Make it easier to use dynamic site features (such as remember login details).
• Measure how many visitors are using our services so they can be made easier to use and to ensure there’s enough capacity to ensure they are responsive.