– Used 8 stud cylinder head with broken fins and broken exhaust stub. Still has valve guides fitted. Also one
– Triumph Cylinder block ( E3332 ) With out oil hole, 8 fins – bottom fin broken, and 8 stud.
– Oval type cylinder, 0.040+ oversize with broken fins with rust
– Triumph barrel 650, 1966-72, Used and currently on +0.80″ oversize. There is a score in one of the bores
– Cylinder barrel, 10 stud, with oil hole +60, used with pistons, rings and pins, 1974-80
– Cylinder barrel, 10 stud, with oil hole +40, used, 1974-80. TWO available currently.
– Usually 2 per machine, but we only have one available!